Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Closer, Cold Desert Moves From FF.Net

Hola, my fellow Jacksonites!

It is I, Iris. Just wanted to let you all know that, due to the fuckery that's still taking place over at FF.Net, I'm moving Closer, Cold Desert to The Writer's Coffee Shop pretty soon. TWCS allows for all types of fan fics so there's no violation of their TOS. Also, for those of you who read C, CD on Twilighted, TWCS's format is almost identical. The benefit for writers is that we don't have to wait for our chapters to be validated. I haven't yet decided whether I'll remove C, CD from Twilighted and solely post it on TWCS yet. I'll keep you posted. :)

This blog will mainly serve as a place for me to rant and rave, when Twitter's 140 character limit doesn't allow me to do it there, as well as posting the C, CD Extra Goodies that I'll be transferring over from my FF.Net profile.

I will leave you all for now. I'm gonna finish uploading completed chapters to TWCS and continue writing Chapter 12.

Con Amor Siempre,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment