Wednesday, February 17, 2010

C, CD On TWCS

Jacksonites,

It took me all of 30 minutes to do it, but C, CD is up on TWCS:
My Profile
My Table Of Contents

I have decided that Chapter 12 will be the LAST chapter I post on FF.Net. After that, I will wait til Chapter 13 is posted on Twilighted and TWCS before I remove it in its entirety from FF.Net. As much as I need to do this, I hate the thought of it. The greatest reviews and words of encouragement I received were on this site, and I desperately hate to lose them. I will, however, take @TwilightAwards advice and save them. Just because they can't be displayed on the new site, doesn't mean I can't cherish them anyway.

Alright, I'm off to work on Chapter 12 (which I plan to have submitted to Twilighted by Saturday) before @GallifreyReject and @TwiCarolS start throwing things at me. :P

Con Amor Siempre,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment